6 Apr 2013

***

Hello lovely people,

How are you?
This post is a bit of pink and dotty overload, hope you like those things. :D 

I was quite busy selling at markets and working on some commissions. My favourite being wedding invitation for absolutely amazing couple and I enjoyed drawing it so much! Can't wait to show it to you but will wait till end of summer! :)
For now I will share some goodies I got from super cool, talanted and gorgeous ladies whom I met while selling at the markets.
I LOVE EARRINGS! The bigger, the brighter - the better!
And oyster card holder/coin purse is just perfect! 

Hand made things are the best!






And that's a tiny bit of my stall at Camden Lock market with We Make London. :) Lots of fun, sun and wind! Looking forward to be back in May and hope the weather will be a lot sunnier and warmer. 



Pink Princess, new edition to *Head* Brooches collection

Have a nice weekend people!


1 comment: