3 Dec 2012

Christmas Market

Hello lovelies,

This weekend I was selling at Christmas Market at Battersea Arts Centre! :) Thank you We Make London for organising this event! 
Beautiful stalls, lovely people, great carol singing, screen printing workshops and more. It was such a great fun! And it was my first experience selling at a crafts fair and I enjoyed it so much! :) 
Here is a little drawing of super lovely girl who was helping out her Mum on the neighbouring stall. She bought my panda brooch and I officially declare she is the cutest and most charming panda brooch wearer I've ever seen! She was wearing stunning polka dot dress and stripy tights (oh and I love dots and stripes!) :D 
I was so over excited all day that completely forgot the name of the brand she was working for! But they had the cutest toys and cushions for sale! And that little panda brooch owner had a companion who was wearing a kitty brooch. They looked amazing together and helped a lot to sell their stock! What a cute and talanted bunch (parents as well of course!). 



Max was there not only as a photographer but as a very gifted seller (yaaay!)
Click here for his photo report! :) 

How was your weekend? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment